Pitch your grand idea and start your own business!
At Formica, we offer..
The chance to launch your business and build your team. When the business is sustainable, you will have the opportunity to become a shareholder of your business within the group.
Your skills include
- Desired personal attributes include a strong work ethic and a passion for what you are doing
- A track record of consistent and significant account expansion and revenue growth
- Communication skills towards developers, engineers, but also to senior executives, partners, or customers.
- Ability to facilitate problem resolution within all levels of an organisation or across organisations
- Project management and/or experience as an architect
- Work with the relevant Cronos and Formica stakeholders to drive and lead account expansion by sourcing opportunities, upsell, cross-sell, and increasing revenue
- Leading and performing go-to-market activities (prospecting, blogging, presenting on events, webinars, …)
- Acting in one or more delivery roles (f.e. project manager, architect, scrum master)
- Coaching and supporting other colleagues in their career