We are looking for a Solution Architect Digital Workplace.
As a Solution Architect, you design, communicate and defend business solutions based on our product portfolio. You have a strong technical background and are able to communicate on different levels about your solution.
You develop a strong vision on the Digital Workplace and work closely with Sales & Marketing to express your vision in the market.
You will be involved in audits, studies and short-term consultancy missions at existing and new customers. You are able to quickly integrate in a complex environment and identify needs and issues of your customers.
You have good writing skills and will be involved in pre-sales missions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent practical experience).
- Ability to introduce new but effective technologies
- Conceptual technology focused thinking
- Practical experience with Java/ J2EE and related technologies
- Practical experience with web services and REST API’s
- Understanding and able to apply principles of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience in developing customer-facing applications
- Experience with ECM application stacks is a plus
- Knowledge of Dutch, English and preferably French
- Able to cope with slow moving environment and procedures (banking sector)
- Willing to commit for long term engagement
- Coach and guide technical teams
- Open for different cultures
- Presentation skills
- Work in a young team, exploring the latest technological topics in information management
- Yearly budget to spend on learning
- Encouraged to maintain and build your network in the Opentext community