Elastic is an open-source search and analytics engine that translates big amounts of data into valuable insights for organizations. Real-time results make that people have access to the right information at the right time. Its scalability enables Elastic to search through the most complex databases for both structured as unstructured data.
Elastic is an Open Source search engine, meaning we can build an enterprise search tailored to the unique needs of every organization, fitting seamlessly in existing architectures. It has a diverse set of functionalities that enable users to retrieve relevant information from multiple content sources in an efficient and fast manner.
- Faceted search: users can sort & filter search results through different criteria to boost relevancy.
- Data visualization: customizable dashboards to visualize and analyze data to gather and share new insights.
- Full-text search: Elastic examines all of the words in every stored document as it tries to match search criteria and improve findability.
- Access rights: Search results only contain data that matches the users' access rights enabling an effective search without compromising security.
- Search analytics: Insights in the search behavior can be used as a basis to improve the search engine performance.
- Search term optimization: Autocomplete and suggestions help users to fill out the right search terms and find the best results.
Its speed, flexibility, scalability, and user-friendliness make Elastic our number one partner for enterprise search solutions.