Matching Alfresco with business needs in different customer environments. That’s the everyday mission of an Alfresco consultant at Formica. You will support our customers in digitizing their organizations by integrating Alfresco in existing IT architectures to connect the dots between people, content, and processes.
Our ideal Alfresco consultant is..
- Passionate about content and document management
- A quick learner with an analytical mindset
- A problem solver who can match business requirements with the capabilities of Alfresco
- Up to speed with the agile way of working
- A teamplayer who can communicate effectively with both technical as business stakeholders
Your skills are..
- A strong knowledge of the Alfresco portfolio
- Experience with Java
- Insights in de possibilities, differentiators and limitations of Alfresco
- A good understanding of business processes and workflows
At Formica, we offer..
- Great atmosphere - The open and collegial work environment of a small company, while having the extralegal benefits (company car, insurance) of a big company. Formica is part of the Cronos Group.
- Involvement in the Alfresco community - Alfresco is a big player in our technology portfolio. You get the opportunity to be a part of the Alfresco community and attend industry events.
- Career opportunities - The opportunity to learn through training and support of an experienced team, and carve out your own career
- Flexibility - Multiple office locations across Flanders and flexible working hours