Formica is looking for a Business / Functional analyst to join our team.
As an analyst you are the unifying factor between business and IT. You work closely together with the customer to define the requirements of a new implementation and translate them to usable user stories for the development team.
You guide the customer to a functioning application based on thorough knowledge of the software packages we support. You work in a structured way and Jira has no secrets for you. You have the right communication skills to brief the requirements to our technical teams.
After the implementation, you will contribute to the testing of the applications.
These are your most important tasks:
- You capture and document the expectations of the customer in an efficient and structured way;
- You communicate with different stakeholders at the customer, summarise the information correctly and translate the gathered information to user stories;
- You write test cases and perform functional tests on the solution;
- You guide customers through the automatisation of their business processes and have the right technical and communication skills to translate abstract matters in simple, understandable language.
- You have at least 2 years experience as an analyst;
- You have a bachelor’s degree;
- Object orientated (UML) and/or other methodologies, techniques and tools for analysis;
- You can identify with the technological context of projects;
- You are willing to obtain different software titles during training and workshops;
- A good understanding/interest in the digital workplace and information management concepts;
- Knowledge of Dutch and English, and preferably of French too.
- Join a growing & dynamic organisation where you can take ownership of your career by being allowed to choose a role that fits your preferences;
- Challenging & various projects with top 100 customers;
- Yearly budget to spend on learning.