As a system engineer, you will be providing performant IT infrastructures and drive the success of our solutions. Our portfolio of diverse technologies, mostly opensource, ensure that no workday is the same. Each day has a new challenge and is the ideal habitat for the troubleshooter you are.
Our ideal system engineer..
- Is always driven to find the solution to complex issues
- Has an analytical and pro-active mindset to continuously optimize and improve the infrastructure
- Has the technical expertise to create the right infrastructure that meets the needs of each project
- Is a team-player with good communication skills
- Is eager to learn and passionate about following the latest developments in the technology landscape
The skills of our ideal system engineer are..
- 5 years' experience with Linux (RHCSA or RHCE)
- AWS devops
- Networking ( security , subnetting , routing , vpn , … )
- 3 years' experience with Nginx/Apache and Tomcat/Springboot
- Experience with puppet configuration management and Docker are a strong plus.
As a system engineer at Formica, your tasks will be..
- User Management: Keycloak SSO, AWS sysops, Ssh key management
- Infra support for project teams
- Continuously improve Infra as code environment
- Monitoring: Icinga/Nagios, Elastic centralized Logging, AWS Cloudwatch
- Continuously improve monitoring
- Maintain documentation
At Formica, we offer..
- Great atmosphere - With collaboration as one of our core values, we believe in creating an environment where people can bring the best out of each other. Fun team activities are also part of that.
- Extralegal benefits - Formica is part of the Cronos group, meaning we can provide you with the benefits of a big player while keeping the open and collegial work environment of a small company.
- Flexibility - Multiple office locations across Flanders and flexible working hours
- Career opportunities - The opportunity to learn through training and support of an experienced team, and carve out your own career