We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our team in Ghent and Antwerp. In this job you are responsible for one or more technological aspects of the digital workplace.
Together with a team of developers, you will be building and integrating state-of-art solutions for our customers.
As a Technical Lead at Formica you get the chance to contribute to the vision and development of our company by researching and implementing new technologies.
- Coach, inspire and support a team of developers in adopting new technology
- Define technical architectures, visualize it and defend it to different stakeholders
- Writing code where required, delegate when possible
- Take ownership of one technical aspect or product within the digital workplace
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent practical experience)
- 5 year of work experience
- Experience in Java, C#. Having knowledge of one or more programming languages such as C/C++, Python, Ruby, Go, ... is a plus
- Experience developing user-facing software
- Experience in working with agile methodology
- Able to apply principles of continuous delivery
- Understanding of digital workplace and information management concepts.
- Work in a young team, exploring the latest technological topics in information management
- Yearly budget to spend on learning
- Encouraged to maintain and build your network in your preferred technical community.